Join us for worship!
16 This is what the Lord says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters,
17 who drew out the chariots and horses, the army and reinforcements together, and they lay there, never to rise again, extinguished, snuffed out like a wick:
18 “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it! I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
HOW WE HANDLE TRANSITION, DETERMINES HOW WE ENTER EACH SEASON
- DON’T GO WITHOUT GOD
- DON’T GET STUCK IN YESTERDAY’S VICTORY
- DON’T CONFUSE THE OLD THING WITH THE NEW THING
- I can’t transition INTO MY FUTURE, if I’m still HOLDING ONTO MY PAST.
- DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE MIDDLE
- If you are WORRIED about your FUTURE, bring God into your PRESENT.
- ALWAYS TRUST HIM IN TRANSITION
1 Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
2 When you pass through (transitional phrase) the waters, I will be with you;
and when you pass through (transitional phrase) the rivers, they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through (transitional phrase) the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
3 For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
IF YOU TRUST HIM IN TRANSITION, YOU’RE TRUSTING HIM FOR YOUR FUTURE.