Two Sunday Service Times
What to Expect
Kids are welcomed in our safe and secure KB Kids ministry. Your children (from birth to 5th grade) will learn about Bible stories, play games, dance to music, and make new friends. All that’s required is a quick online check-in that one of our volunteers can help you with. You can pre-register your kids by filling out the online form on the Kid’s Ministry Page so we can be ready for you.
We want you to feel comfortable. Whether that means jeans and a t-shirt, business casual or suit and tie, as long as you are actually wearing clothes, you will fit right in.
Both our 9:15am and 11:00am services last about an hour and 20 minutes and each service is different. But there are a few things you can always expect:
- We always have music that is upbeat, fun, and contemporary, but sometimes we mix in some traditional songs. Don’t worry you don’t have to sing, but if you want to we provide lyrics so you can follow along. This portion of the service lasts about 20 minutes.
- As part of our weekly services we do take up an offering. If you are a guest, please do not feel any pressure or obligation to give. This is an act of worship for our regular attendees, allowing us to thank God for all of the great work He is doing in our lives and to give back to help continue the work of the church.
- While we give the offering, we take the time to interact and meet new people so there will probably be friendly people who will shake your hand, ask your name and want to introduce themselves to you.
- The messages from our pastors are designed to help you learn and grow in your relationship with God. You can get a taste of these sermons online by listening to our weekly podcast.
- We love spending time with God in prayer and reflection. You can take this time to pray with a prayer partner or reflect in your own way. This is so you can respond to the experience with us in a positive way.
You can participate in as much or as little as you want. We desire for you to experience the love of God and to connect with new friends.
During the service, we will ask you to meet some of our volunteers in the Connection Hub located in the back of the main worship center. This is an opportunity for us to give you a gift as our way of saying thank you for being our guest.