God is doing some new things at Fortress Church in 2018, and I don’t want you to miss out on His favor. As always, doing our part opens the door to receive all that God has for us. The “Filled Up” 2018 Spiritual Emphasis strategy will consist of four specific weeks throughout the year. Each of these four weeks will have a Devotional Guide, Prayer Targets and Fasting Initiative that will get us “Filled Up” and ready for all that God has in store.
-Pastor Randy Garcia
Daily Prayer Targets
Day 1 - Monday, March 26th
1) Express your gratitude to God for bringing you out of a life of sin and placing you under His covering.
2) Ask God to give you opportunities to use your testimony to bring others to faith in Christ.
Day 2 - Tuesday, March 27th
1) Thank the Lord for the pain and struggles you are dealing with today, because it is a set up for your miracle.
2) Tell the Father, “Not my will, but Yours be done.” And be intentional about following His will.
Day 3 - Wednesday, March 28th
1) Thank the Lord Jesus Christ for His sacrificial death on the cross.
2) Because Jesus died for you, make a commitment that you will live for Him.
Day 4 - Thursday, March 29th
1) Thank the Lord for His mercy and grace. Purpose to extend that same grace to others.
2) Ask the Lord to help you overcome any issue that you are dealing with today so you can live in His grace-filled love.
Day 5 - Friday, March 30th
1) Ask the Lord to give you overcoming power to conquer every challenge that you are dealing with today.
2) Given the great extent of Christ’s love for you, tell the Lord how you desire to spend your life loving God and loving people.
Join us for morning prayer
Monday-Friday / 6:30am-8:30am / Fortress Church